
I never thought i'd ever meet such a cool person! You know who that is........ you are very right: Sarah Palin. Sarah Palin was at a medium sized meeting in a small town, in Alaska, and i got to meet her there.......... Okay, i only had five minutes with her, but it was cool. She asked my name, how old i was, and what grade i was in and then we took a few pictures of her, me, and my Dad. Bad news, his head got cut off......... oh well : ) He said it was "his five minutes of glory" and his head got cut off. We were all laughing when we saw the picture including dad. I'm so glad i had a oppertunity and took it for the experience....... ; )
2 comments:
Hi,
That is so cool that you got to meat Sarah Palin!
It looks like you are working the blog OK, I am glad I could help you.
Blog lets you do movies up to 100 MB but it takes a long time to do.
I LOVE looking at your blog! If you keep going at this pace I will have to check 10 times a day!
Jacynne
cool!!! i see yours too....... Thx!! what do you think of the SHROOM VIOLENCE????? hehehehehehehehhehheheheheh
Post a Comment