Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Sukkot


HEY there!! I am sooo disappointed...... Sukkot is over, and it will be awhile 'till we have another holiday. (we celebrate Jewish holidays, but we don't celebrate all American holidays.) Since we don't celebrate Halloween, it will be awhile. Start school again............ waaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh!! Well, we had a special dinner last night for Sukkot, and this is the picture we took. Brooke, (my older sis) setted up the table, made all pretty and stuff. I wish i could have got some credit for making the table pretty, but i was busy all day reading....... i got a whole day to myself mostly just reading, which i awesome for me. Sukkot was great, and i'm going to miss it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tara, your blog is so cute; so you. Yea, I'm sad sukkot is over too. I think the day your family came up was the best day of the week.

Tara Bella said...

i think so too