I've changed. I suppose alot since I last blogged.
I'm different, physically and spiritually. I'm 5 foot 5 inches, have sidebangs, and my hair has naturally darkened to a very light brown.
Spiritually, I think I have matured and have found a deeper understanding of life and my Lord. I have experienced a more greater love, and have been trained in more skills of worship: praying (out loud, with a bunch of people, which can be really scary at times!), worshipping to music (and raising hy hands up), occasionally receiving "words" and pictures, along with other things.
My interests have changed, too. I don't read as much as I usually would two years ago. I no longer want to be a writer. I don't really know what I want to be when I grow up, but I've figured that whatever I should be will follow me, and God will show me what he wants to do with my life. What I now do in my spare time is photography and drawing. I hardly ever write, but instead set up photoshoots and break out some pencils to draw with.
Its been a long day, and i think I will end here.
No comments:
Post a Comment